revkjarla hosts today's work space 5 on the RevGals site and asks, "Describe five things in/on your workspace that are special to you!"
Special to me? I'll just list what's there according to 5 general types, but given that it's all essential equipment, you might call all of it "special."
first, by the puter:
(1) short stack of client design project specs to my left;
(2) handful of pens and pencils to the right of the stack.
then, on the living room table:
(3) bible, a couple of magazines and a couple of books I might read some day;
(4) a sketchbook and a notebook with wide lined paper;
(5) pens, pencils, markers, rulers, french curves, erasers.