1. If I could hear what someone is thinking for a day, I might choose? because? I'll pass on this one… no interest whatsoever.
2. If I could be trapped in a tv show for a month, I'd choose Anne of Green Gables because I loved her prairie dresses, the slower than now pace of her daily life; I loved Anne's consideration of others and her constant kindness.
3. If I could do any job in the world for a day, I'd go back to the year I worked at a design studio in the CBD. My colleagues were fun, running out for a quick lunch amidst noisy downtown noonday chaos was a trip, a lot of our projects were challenging, with typically satisfying outcomes.
4. Right now I am loving the many many birdsongs I hear every spring day.
5. Use these words in a sentence? Here you go:
"As I sat at the computer, casually skipping through their website, feeling smug I'd made friendly Georgia my default serif font, suddenly ... bless the Lord, O my soul! That's the cheeseburger from our vacation in Chihuahua." Who took that pic? How did it get here?