Today's host, Karla, says "I am feeling all in the moment, or at least the past few days moment, so our random FF is focused on the last couple of days (or week, or however you want to interpret this….)
"So, without further ado…."
1. What is the best thing you have had to eat in the last couple of days?
I've been savoring a popular local specialty, Rubio's Fish Tacos.
2. What is the topic/subject of the best thing you have read in the last couple of days?
I've leisurely been grazing through a stack of Better Homes & Gardens magazines from the last three or four years to find both graphic design and home decorating inspirations.
3. Who would you like to give a shout out to that has been in your life the last couple of days?
In alphabetical order, my fabulous housemates Claire and Sarah.
4. How have you practiced self-care in the last couple of days?
Trying to sleep a little more, and since a head cold hit me for the first time in a couple of years, I used that as an excuse for even more sleep.
5. Use the following words in a sentence: couple, shutter, smile, pillow, groan, skip, baby elephant, red shoes.
After slipping into my new red shoes (I typically never wear bright red anything else, but love red shoes), I grabbed a camera, skipped out the door to the zoo, found the new baby elephant sleeping on a fancy pillow, snapped the shutter at least a couple of times; the pictures made everyone smile, with not a single groan to be heard.