1. Surprise! I haven't been annihilated!
2. I was so correct that I needed to be back in A Big City.
3. Dinner from The Taco Lady at the corner of this street is comidas sabrosas, and only $2.00 for a basic chicken or beef taco with abundant condiments!
4. During July I started Mindfulness Meditation every Thursday early afternoon at the Hammer Museum; it's been an inspired idea and practice that in September I resolved to continue.
5. Finally looking outside myself long enough to realize this very street where I currently live will be an amazing resource for a gallery – or more likely several galleries – of house photographs.
6. Not a new learning, yet a life-giving remembering—grace is my star word for this year 2015.