April 2021 • Earth Month
• Blog header highlights spring along Route 66 in West Los Angeles.
• April virtual Sunday School essays/notes
• Nearby Sunflowers I captured on the actual 51st Earth Day, Thursday 22 April.
• Earth Day 2021 blog featuring one of my several (closely related) designs for this year.
• Jane treated me with a belated birthday trip to the Los Angeles Arboretum. Perfect springing!
• Once again I tried to design this month's full moon, a Pink – happens when posies start to bloom – Supermoon. What I got was respectable but not very good, so I'll conclude with a bowl of mixed Blueberries and Blackberries. This particular lot of Blubes were giant ones. Yum!
# # #
Post a Comment
thanks for visiting—peace and joy to all of us!