• June summary [Mostly] Flowers in Los Angeles
• July synopsis Here There Everywhere Around Town
• Lectionary Project for August
• Beautiful gate to the Dominguez Hills Channel of Los Angeles River in Gardena
• I love the variety and layout of the writing on this window for the Natural World Market Café.
• The Full Sturgeon Moon on 22 August was a Blue Moon. I thought blue moon was a second full moon in a calendar month (it is, isn't it?); it also can be the third full moon in a season containing four full moons (three is usual).
• Stacked pallets are such cool arrangements! This is the best picture of the ones I captured this month.
• Leafy greens in the outdoor dining area of Natural World Market and Café. I still haven't Dined Inside a sit-down restaurant yet.
• A bunch of COVIDIOTS and MAGAS are trying to recall California's blue governor. Everyone got a vote by mail ballot; though I'd much rather vote in person, I'll mail-in this time. 40+ candidates took up both sides of the ballot! How thoughtful for them to provide an "I Voted" sticker. Right?!
• Living Local, Still.
Post a Comment
thanks for visiting—peace and joy to all of us!