• Malibu Lagoon State Beach Entrance Sign • Advent 1 + Thanksgiving at Central
• September 2021 Overview
• October 2021 blog
• Lectionary project for November
• After the Los Angeles Dodgers and Boston Red Sox both became "also rans" in the 2021 World Series, I adopted the Atlanta Braves and what fabulous winners they were—they still are! I really surprised myself by watching every post-season game. Particularly with COVID infections continuing worldwide, I loved the diversion and – of course – the opportunity to remind myself what an outstanding model for real life the slow drama, devastating defeats and last second wins of baseball can be.
• After 11am dinner, my current hosts and I drove along the very long Pacific Coast Highway to Malibu Lagoon. I always love capturing creation's textures and colors.
• Back to real life worship for the first Sunday of Advent. Despite a smallish group, the atmosphere was electric! My header pic includes hopeful Advent blues and seasonal thanksgiving brights.
• Program cover for Interfaith T-day Service
• Communion Table dressed with flowers and Reign of Christ frontal
• I've been Living soooo Local, google maps told me I didn't leave the LA city limits at all during September and October!
Post a Comment
thanks for visiting—peace and joy to all of us!