June 2022 Happenings
• Urban Wilderness Lectionary Project for June on my other "main blog."
• Mid-afternoon lunch with Shadi at Chio's Peruvian Grill on Friday 03 June.
• "I Voted" on Tuesday 07 June, although I actually voted on Monday, the day before.
• There are so many gorgeous hibiscus flowers around here! "The proper yellow" of anything always is my fave, and this one deserves to be its own line item.
• Strawberry Supermoon on Tuesday 14 June. The moon was huge a couple days before and a couple of days after!
• Another Worship Planning Retreat—this one on Wednesday 15 June.
• Helpful Honda stopped by again on Monday 20 June in time for summer solstice on Tuesday the 21st.
• This year's Camp @ Central happened Sunday through Thursday, June 26, 27, 28, 29, 30. The color palette of this pineapple, grapes, and blueberries snack gets showcased by itself.
• Camp @ Central dessert on Wednesday: watermelon; dirt, seeds, and worms pudding cups; strawberries; lemon and chocolate pudding cakes. Whipped cream, too!
Post a Comment
thanks for visiting—peace and joy to all of us!