Thursday, August 18, 2022
Here are a few additions to my bibliography for [original working title], Justice, Freedom and Redemption: Divine Image and Creation's Glory, first blogged eighteen years ago in July 2004. More to follow!
New! • Bauckham, Richard, The Bible and Ecology: Rediscovering the Community of Creation. Waco: Baylor University Press, 2010.
New! • Dahill, Lisa E.; Jim B. Martin-Schramm, Jim B.; McKibben, Bill., Eco-Reformation: Grace and Hope for a Planet in Peril. Eugene, Oregon: Cascade Books, 2016.
New! • Dickinson, T. Wilson, The Green Good News: Christ's Path to Sustainable and Joyful Life. Eugene, Oregon: Cascade Books, 2019.
New! • Fox, Matthew, Creation Spirituality: Liberating Gifts for the Peoples of the Earth. New York: HarperSanFrancisco, 1991.
New! • Hiebert, Theodore, The Yahwist's Landscape: Nature and Religion in Early Israel. Minneapolis: Fortress Press, 2008.
New! • Lathrop, Gordon, Holy Ground: A Liturgical Cosmology. Minneapolis: Fortress Press, 2009.
1. Beker, Johan Christiaan, Paul's Apocalyptic Gospel: The Coming triumph of God. Philadelphia: Fortress Press, 1982.
2. Brueggemann, Walter, The Land: Place As Gift, Promise, and Challenge in Biblical Faith. Philadelphia: Fortress Press, 1977.
3. Brueggemann, Walter, The Land: Place As Gift, Promise, and Challenge in Biblical Faith. Second Edition, Minneapolis: AugsburgFortress, 2002.
4. De Waal, Esther, The Celtic Vision: Prayers, Blessings, Songs & Invocations from the Gaelic Traditions. Barnhart, Missouri: Liguori Publications, 2001.
5. Fox, Matthew, Original Blessing: A Primer in Creation Spirituality. New York: Penguin Putnam, Inc., 1983.
6. Fox, Matthew, Wrestling with the Prophets: Essays on Creation Spirituality and Everyday Life. New York: Penguin Group (USA) Inc., 1995.
7. Moltmann, Jürgen, The Spirit of Life: A Universal Affirmation. Minneapolis: Fortress Press, 1992.
8. O'Donohue, John, Anam Cara: A Book of Celtic Wisdom. New York: HarperCollins, 1997.
9. O'Donohue, John, Eternal Echoes: Celtic Reflections on our Yearning to Belong. New York: HarperCollins, 1999.
10. Santmire, H. Paul, How does the liturgy relate to the cosmos and care for the earth? In What are the ethical implications of worship? Minneapolis: AugsburgFortress, 1996.
11. Santmire, H. Paul, Nature Reborn: The Ecological and Cosmic Promise of Christian Theology. Minneapolis: Fortress Press, 2000.
12. Santmire, H. Paul, The Travail of Nature: The Ambiguous Ecological Promise of Christian Theology. Minneapolis: Fortress, 1991.
13. Stendahl, Krister, Paul among Jews and Gentiles and Other Essays. Minneapolis: Fortress Press, 1983.